Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie Day Care

Options
  • 10-08-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there. Sorry if this thread has been started before, but I'm new to this board. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a low-key doggie day care in the Clontarf/Killester (Dublin) area? I'm thinking there must be someone just looking after dogs in their house or something like that. I"m not fond of the bigger places... like Mutt Ugly etc (personal choice). And I'd like to know that if needs be there's a place that I can leave my dog the odd day - without going to the extent of boarding. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Whilst I've never used either service, have had contact with and glowing reports about :
    Aoife's Pet Care Services 087 9612119,
    and
    Ur Dog's Best Friend (Claire) at 087 6756865.
    That said, I haven't had any contact with either lady for a couple of years, I assume they're still up and running!;)

Edited to add: Aoife is based in Raheny, and Claire in, I think Clontarf area.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RuthieC

Thanks a mil for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

PM sent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

There's nothing like seeing a bunch of dogs playing lol :D

Advertisement