Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Speed World Champs - Will you be there?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Folks

There is a sporting event beyond compare that Ireland will host in about a fortnight - it is the Single Speed World Championships

I am a big fan of this event and am gutted that I cannot attend (it's a long ride from Adelaide, Oz)

Instead I hope to vicariously live my SSWC ambitions through you all and encourage you to attend instead (and anyone else you know that may be interested)

Many of you are probably going already, but I guess many are not. In either case, I have taken a few minutes to post some relevant info on a blog post here:

http://coontey.blogspot.com/

Australian Mountain Bike mag (to which I subscribe) let me use some copy from their coverage of the event last year in New Zealand). It's a great read, especially for anyone that is unsure what the event is all about.

Regards

Dave
    - expat
    - nothing to do with SSWC event (sadly)

Comments

Advertisement