Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEST CONTROL. TV NEEDS YOUR HELP.

Options
  • 10-08-2011 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All
    We are an Irish tv company and making an entertainment show about pest control in Ireland. We are looking for people who have unwanted visitors in their house( rats.cockroaches,bedbugs etc) and are looking to tackle the problem .Ideally we would love to film our presenter and a pest control expert catching and exterminating the offenders. Any help woudl be much appreciated.THIS IS URGENT AS FILMING TIME IS LIMITED. Ideally we would need to get somebody who is happy to be filmed and ideally in their own house and it's sometimes quite difficult for us to get permission off landlords to film.Thanks all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Hmmm - why posting in API? Are you suggesting we're all riddled with fleas and parasites? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Its probably just a researcher for the production trying a stab in the dark. I work in a TV company too and the amount of last minute Preparation isnt even funny, Its like how long have we known what program is about and we dont have anywhere to film...the rush here rush there, make alot of Phone calls. So I can sympathize with the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 RP Mc murphy

We were invaded by a hoarde of wasps last year, round about the time the clocks switched, so if you wait a little while, maybe just maybe the little fcukers will make a reappearance. It was totally insane, waspmagedon I've taken to calling it. Watch this space.
    (I'm serious by the way, i dont call it waspmagedon, but everything else is like totally true).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Please don't spam the same posts across different forums

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement