Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Tipperary Military History Society New Website

Options
  • 10-08-2011 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

South Tipperary Military History Society is now live on the web, yes our new Website stmhs.ie went live this afternoon.
    Currently you need to type or copy and paste this link into your browser bar at the top of your screen until I manage to entice those pesky search engine robots to find it for themselves, it will not work at the moment in a search engine(However the more you visit the sooner this will be)
    Now I have added in content, photographs, links etc but if there is anything you dont like, or something you think I should include please feel free to email me, I will take everything on board.
    New Forum added to stmhs.ie for all matters military..join in and share and learn

I really hope this adds to your membership of the Society and look forward to developing this site with your help

www.stmhs.ie
    Regards, Robert

Advertisement