Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pump action

• 10-08-2011 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Have a friend looking for a 12G Remington 870/Mossberg 500/590 etc. This wont be a safe queen by any means so as long as it shoots straight, condition is not a huge issue. Obviously, the cheaper the price the better. :D

He might also be pursuaded by the right semi-auto if it were to come along, cheers lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

bravestar wrote: »
    Have a friend looking for a 12G Remington 870/Mossberg 500/590 etc. This wont be a safe queen by any means so as long as it shoots straight, condition is not a huge issue. Obviously, the cheaper the price the better. :D

He might also be pursuaded by the right semi-auto if it were to come along, cheers lads.

spunk84 has a mossberg in the for sale section €300

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

hi i have a 870 express mag its clean and im looking for €400

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

dax121 wrote: »
    hi i have a 870 express mag its clean and im looking for €400

Would you be able to put a pic up and ill show him the condition as soon as you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

bravestar wrote: »
    Would you be able to put a pic up and ill show him the condition as soon as you do?
    ill put up some pics tomm as its in a dealers at the moment. and im afraid im busy for the day but ill get to do it tomm. as i said its clean i think their 2 small marks on it tho

• Advertisement

just took pics of it today and its very clean apart from the laqure lifted off in 3 places. very small amount and a easy fix if wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

dax121 wrote: »
    just took pics of it today and its very clean apart from the laqure lifted off in 3 places. very small amount and a easy fix if wanted.

Lovely stuff, im jealous, the finish on mine is shagged! I'll show him the pics ASAP. Cheers man.

ye they get that way but it hasent done a whole lot. it in a dealers if he is intrested he can go foe a look

Advertisement