Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool table recovering (DIY)

Options
  • 09-08-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Anybody re-covered a table where the cloth was glued to the slate, no wood to staple it to? any online videos I see use staples.... I have written guides but just wondering has anybody a video/tips?

Cousins are fine as they have staples, although I am missing a feather strip? have emailed a couple of those pool supply shops in the sticky to see where to get feather strips... are they called anything else as I can't find any in Ireland or the uk, maybe all the videos I'm watching are from the states and we have a different word for them!

Anybody recommend a specific adhesive and where to get it? Getting one of amazon, but no reviews of it! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003XR8FR2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A3NUZP3JG6S37Z

Got some unused Riley cloth of ebay and going to attempt to cover my 7 X 4 table!

While I'm here anybody any tips on keeping a cloth in good condition when table is in a damp garage? THinking of putting a duvet on it covered by a waterproof cover. Don't have the means to put in false ceiling and heat the place? hardly anythign i could do with silica gel or something!? any ideas welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ryanah

If you want to email me at ryanah147@hotmail.com I will answer all the questions you have posed. I can also supply you with any goods you need and info on how to recover the table.

Advertisement