Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want these two books?

Options
  • 09-08-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Look at the Harlequins by Vladimir Nabokov and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday. I've finished with them and will give them to a charity shop if nobody wants them.
    I'm in Dublin. Reply here or PM me if you're interested in either.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I would like them please :)
    am also in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

They're yours. I'll be in town tomorrow. Will you be around anywhere? I can bring them in and meet you.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭apsalar

bah! would have taken them if Bluewolf hadn't....I'll take any books..I once bought a mathematics dictionary from a library sale just to give it a home...:o

Hope you enjoy em bluewolf....I used to know someone that used to swear by Nabokov..only read Lolita myself.

Advertisement