Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last dive for PADI open water, where?

Options
  • 09-08-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello, My girlfriend started her Padi Open Water course last year in Malaysia but fell sick just before the last dive and was unable to finish the course. She kept all the documents but needs to take the last dive in order to qualify for OW cert or start again on our next vacations (I'd rather avoid that) Is there any diving club in dublin wher she could take that last dive. As fare as I remember, that last dive contains very few skills (mask clearing and hovering) and could be done in a pool (to be checked though) Any advice welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Contact Mark or Lesley at Adventure Diving (041 988 7900) in Bettystown.
    I did OW dive 1 with Mark, dive 2 with Lesley, @ Greenore, many years ago now.
    They should be able to sort it out for you.

I'm fairly sure she'll need to do it in the sea, though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,333 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

She could try Ocean Divers in Dun Laoighre either if that is more convenient http://www.oceandivers.ie/
    Again I am fairly sure it will need to be in the sea (ie open waterbiggrin.gif)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daveee

try DUBLINSCUBA.COM im sure they could help you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

daveee wrote: »
    try DUBLINSCUBA.COM im sure they could help you

http://www.dublinscuba.com is a blank page.

Advertisement