Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest Thing

Options
  • 09-08-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,840 ✭✭✭✭

I was replaying Batman: Arkham Asylum yesterday. There was a milli-second power cut, which resulted in everything reseting. I was literally just after defeating Poison Ivy, and he was landing on the rock outside after the Batwing drops you off. Grand, relaoded the game and continued from there, got the Trophy (PS3). Went to beat the Joker and had a fight and all of a sudden got the 5-hit chain trophy. Checked my trophies and all my Batman ones were gone!!! All other games were unaffected. So all i had was the Poison Ivy and 5-chain one, when i had nearly all of them (minus the challenge ones).

Any experience this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

that shouldnt happen... arent your trophies supposed to be stored on the psn servers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Helix wrote: »
    that shouldnt happen... arent your trophies supposed to be stored on the psn servers?

Trophies don't automatically get saved to the PS Network, you have to sync your trophy collection while connected to PSN. But if you had the previous trophies synced to PSN, you should be able to get hem back on your system.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

+1 as above, as long as the trophies were synced to the PSN server previously, you should be able to get them back once you sync them again (press triangle on the trophy icon and choose sync)

If not, don't worry, Batman AA is well worth another playthrough to get the trophies. Saying that I would actually run out and kill someone if I lost my platinum and had to do those combat levels again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I had a Batman AA save corrupt on me (Xbox 360). I must have turned it off when auto saving or something. Didn't lose any achievements, but I did have to start my second play through again :)

Advertisement