Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Versatile Guitarist looking for gigs Clare / Galway area

Options
  • 09-08-2011 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I am a very competent and versatile guitarist willing to play almost anything. I have been playing, learning, teaching and have been part of groups for many years but haven't played music with others for a while. I would like to get back into playing gigs and hopefully make a bit of cash in the process. I am based in Co. Clare and Galway (I study in Galway).

My musical influences vary greatly including rock, jazz, fusion, metal, ambient, prog, grunge, reggae and so on.

If you or anyone you know is part of a gigging group that needs a guitarist please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

What age range are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 towelie7

I suppose anywhere from around 20 years old upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Colonel jack

Might need a lead for rock covers. We are based in Shannon/Limerick. Where in Clare r u and do you have own transport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 towelie7

I live in Ennis and yes I have my own transport. Send me an e-mail, j.price1@nuigalway.ie , with some details of your band. What kind of music, where do ye play gigs etc. Cheers.

Advertisement