Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for a quote

Options
  • 09-08-2011 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

Hi, all.
    I'm looking for a quote and the quotee.
    Not too sure the exact quote but it goes something like this
    'at one stage, every great evil power seemed unbeatable but in the end they all crumbled/were defeaten'
    For some reason I think it might have been Gandi but I'm not even 10% sure about that. It may also be George Washington but again they're just inklings. If you have any idea as to what the actual quote might be, please please post your guess.
    I'm sure one of you lurkers of the literature forum will have come across it before.
    Cheers in advance.
    EDIT: If it helps anyone, I think I heard it in Criminal Minds, for those who don't watch it, they have relevant quotes from famous people that are fitting for the episode.
    Final edit: I also think Reid said it, but I could be completely wrong about the last edit and this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Actually never mind I found it.
    For those interested it is
    ""Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always."
    Sorry I copied it from a website.
    Ghandi said it. It was in Criminal Minds but it was Hotch who said it.

Advertisement