Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't set up Cabbage App

Options
  • 08-08-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

Hi, am new to android phones. Have been reading the various threads here & got the cabbage app to access my webtexts. The problem is I cannot set it up. I am on vodafone & have entered my number & password correctly but the app keeps giving an error message: error invalid username & password. Can anyone shed any light on this for me. I have internet access turned on but just can't set it up. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jgbyr wrote: »
    Hi, am new to android phones. Have been reading the various threads here & got the cabbage app to access my webtexts. The problem is I cannot set it up. I am on vodafone & have entered my number & password correctly but the app keeps giving an error message: error invalid username & password. Can anyone shed any light on this for me. I have internet access turned on but just can't set it up. Thanks.

you need to put in the number without country code etc so 08x 123 4567, and the password should be the same as the website. just checked my there and it verifies so the website is working.

If you log onto the website to check your password?

I'm sure Sam will be along to offer more detailed help, but also there is a large thread on cabbage for android here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Thanks for the reply. Got it sorted thanks to Cabbage guys. Sent an email & they checked the log. As I said I'm new to android & had mis-spelt my password. Of course as I kept trying to log in, my account was blocked!
    Got the password reset & entered details carefully!! Working now.
    Thanks.

Advertisement