Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooper Shotsaver S400 Golf Laser Range Finder

Options
  • 08-08-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

hi

just wondering if there is anyone out there using one of these.
    Snooper Shotsaver S400 Golf Laser Range Finder.
    i have compared most of the range finders out there and the bushnell v2 is coming up top trumps but this seems like good value at about €160
    any thoughts
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭redhill

colmsix wrote: »
    hi

just wondering if there is anyone out there using one of these.
    Snooper Shotsaver S400 Golf Laser Range Finder.
    i have compared most of the range finders out there and the bushnell v2 is coming up top trumps but this seems like good value at about €160
    any thoughts
    thanks

that one seems good value, here is a link to a todays golfer magazine review a while back
    http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/gear/searchresults/Accessories/GPS-Golf-Gadgets/Snooper-Shotsaver-S400-laser-rangefinder/

if ur going for a Bushnell go for the 1600 model rather than the V2.
    it has 7x magnification (the V2 only has 5) and this makes a big difference if you actually use them.it is also held horizontally like binoculars rather than vertically (V2). this gives more stability in getting readings.
    Three of my fourball have a V2,one has a 1600, all the V2 guys would switch if given the choice.
    if u search Ebay etc you can pick one up for around 200 sterling or so

• Registered Users Posts: 3 frodo999

i got one recently.. great and super price! i wouldnt use golfgps.com to buy the snooper 400... shocking service and delievery times. it was a good 30 days before i recieved it, no customer service skills and just a bad service. will never buy anything from them again and would advise anyone else the same. anyway great laser rangefinder... good golf!

Advertisement