Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4X4 TRIALS

Options
  • 08-08-2011 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hey ya im from killarney wanting to get into 4x4 trials i have a daihatsu fourtrack might not be perfect for the job being a commercial and all that plus a diesel but i wanna get into 4x4 trials and give it a go nybody from cork kerry limerick wanna chat or show me the ropes im a complete novice at this cheers

maybe i should sell the fourtrack and buy a suzuki

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭maesdavid

what is a grass root level club

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭guyfo

its a club that caters for grass roots events (also known as entry level motorsport) You should know after posting the same question on the tdc's forums so much you were kindly asked not to post again by one of the friendliest grass roots clubs in the country. Grass roots basically includes events such as 4x4 trials, endurance trials, autotests, autocross and autograss

Advertisement