Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site for music equipment junkies..

Options
  • 08-08-2011 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I wanted to add this to the Bands & Musicians Resources thread but its closed to comments so if the mods want to move it in there please do..

New site launched about a week ago for music equipment junkies..

http://gear.ie/

enjoy!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

From the second line of the first post:
    Malice wrote: »
    If anyone has anything to add to or correct in this thread, please let me know and I will update it.

Can you provide a bit more information about the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Opps!! my bad.. feel free to lash it into the list and delete this thread :-)

More info - Music equipment discussion forum.

PS. you can remove Underground One from the 4th post, I will be shutting this site down at the end of this year as it has run its course and needs to be put down now :-)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thanks for the update. I've added it to the list now. Let me know if/when you close down Underground One and I'll remove it from the list then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Great stuff.. thanks for that, i'll give you a shout in a few months when its expired.

H

Advertisement