Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue piercing Dublin..

Options
  • 08-08-2011 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, i've been wanting to get my tongue pierced for a long time, im 16 since april, I heard about this place called Adonis Body Piercing Studios, any advise on this place and if there strict with the age policy and how much it would cost... the pain part isn't a problem, I have several friends who have it done and they said it was no more painful then biting your tongue..
    I WAS thinking of going to Georges arcade but then again.... no
    so any other places people know of in dublin preferably near town
    Thanks x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

MiaCullen wrote: »
    Hi, i've been wanting to get my tongue pierced for a long time, im 16 since april, I heard about this place called Adonis Body Piercing Studios, any advise on this place and if there strict with the age policy and how much it would cost... the pain part isn't a problem, I have several friends who have it done and they said it was no more painful then biting your tongue..
    I WAS thinking of going to Georges arcade but then again.... no
    so any other places people know of in dublin preferably near town
    Thanks x
    Come back when yer 18 like the guidelines for oral piercings say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MiaCullen

no i want it now

Oh right, sorry well in that case let me give you the information you require

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MiaCullen

All i was looking for..

I see your sarcasm detecter is broken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Most if not all the studios in town will only pierce your tongue when 18 or older. It isn't a hard piercing to heal but if you don't listen to and follow the aftercare advice it can be very dangerous hence why most studios wait until you are 18.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement