Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

True to my word

• 07-08-2011 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

I have UPC in 3 rooms however I am going to change to satellite.

Free to air combo box in one room that includes Rte and so on and Sky €23 per month in 2nd room.

UPC lost the ITV channels fair enough not their fault but they did not deliver on on the promise to replace them.

UPC for phone and broadband Sky for pay TV and free to air for rest of house.

UPC is great for broadband and phone they did not put the effort into tv and Sky who I hate has won some of my custom.

I do not even watch the pay channels in this house free to air is good enough for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,748 ✭✭✭✭ted1

If free to air is enough why do you need to give sky your custom?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

OP is there a point somewhere in your post that people can reply to and discuss? Now there is no explicit rule against it, but it seems to me that there is no point in your post, other than you want to tell us that you are moving from UPC to satellite.

If you want to discuss the possiblity of new channels on UPC there is an existing thread to do this.

"True to my word" is not an acceptable thread title - it gives people no idea what the thread is about.

If you can give me a good enough reason - and a new title for the thread that describes the point you want to make - I will reopen the thread otherwise it is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement