Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available For Hire

Options
  • 07-08-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I'm John, I'm 19, based in Dublin [but can travel] and I've been playing drums for 7 years.
    I've passed my grade 8 exam at the Trinity Guildhall Music School.

I'm available for what ever studio & live work you may need a drummer for.

I've a lot of gigging and studio experience; I can play both with a click & without and my range of styles is pretty versatile as I've "grown up" listening to some crazy good drummers of all genres.

I'm not gonna try charge through the roof like most musicians somehow think they have the right to do, so reply below and/or send me a PM and we can discuss some stuff.

You're more than welcome to check out my most "recent" drumming endeavour here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eOkY5ENUbpU and there are more clips on that channel.

I've also drummed in Fiona Melady's music video for "Love In The Movies" which was released through Universal.

Speak to y'all soon,
    John.

Comments

Advertisement