Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Drummer

Options
  • 07-08-2011 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi

Looking for a drummer to play covers and orginal stuff. The Band is a mix of funk blues and Rock. Influences are Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Freddie King, BB King, Albert King, Neil Young, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Led Zepplin, Beatles, Rory G.....ect the list is endless.

We are located on the Northside. Avg age of other members 30's. No time wasters please.

Please email me if interesting in meeting up to Jam.

Funfantaman@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Funfantaman

Hi

Looking for a drummer to play covers and orginal stuff. The Band is a mix of funk blues and Rock. Influences are Elmore James, Muddy Waters, Freddie King, BB King, Albert King, Neil Young, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Led Zepplin, Beatles, Rory G.....ect the list is endless.

We are located on the Northside. Avg age of other members 30's. No time wasters please.

Please email me if interesting in meeting up to Jam.

Funfantaman@hotmail.com
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifedit.gif

Please do not start new threads when you have one already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Funfantaman

I was trying to repost if so that it would show up with todays date ie trying to keep it on top of the listing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I was trying to repost if so that it would show up with todays date ie trying to keep it on top of the listing.
    All you need to do in that case is post on the thread in question. Look around the forum and you'll see people posting the word "bump" or something similar. Just do the same as them and you'll be fine :).

Having said that, please don't bump your thread more than once a day. Lastly you might want to have a read of this thread.

Advertisement