Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Elite San Remo/Tiarga Shifter/Spesh Carbon Bars

Options
  • 07-08-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi - 3 items for sale -

1. Elite San Remo Roof Bar Bike Carrier system -
    pic here and here - (roof bars not included)
    Theres are the 80mm version for chunkier style roof bars - used for one full season and in the shed the last two years - in great shape with only some minor nicks.
    €40

2. Shimano Tiagra 9 speed shifter (just the right hand lever - not pair) -
    Brand new, unused and unfitted - a pair bought to replace a broken left hand shifter - so this is not needed
    pic here, here and here.
    €50

3. Specialized S-Works Carbon Bars -
    used for a couple of years - never crashed - very light.
    pics here here and in this pic - you can see here where a pair of clip on TT bars have lifted the outer layer slightly - its a very small area but note -worthy especially on carbon handlebars - also the usual scuffing under the stem area.
    €15

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Staro

Hi, I'm interested in the bike carrier, I would like to offer €25?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭00833827

Staro wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in the bike carrier, I would like to offer €25?

Thanks Staro - i was hoping for closer to the asking - how about €35?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Where are you based and what size are the bars centre to centre? Thanks.

Lemag wrote: »
    Where are you based and what size are the bars centre to centre? Thanks.

South Tipp/Waterford area - I have in my head its 42cm but i will confirm later today for you.

I'd offer asking subject to inspection (and being 42) although inspection/collection might be the tricky part. I'm in Cork city but I might be at the Sean Kelly Tour at the end of the month.

• Advertisement

thanks lemag - i will get back to you on the size and we can arrange it from there -

Cool. For a €15 purchase it's not worth the while making any elaborate arrangements so if you manage to sell them elsewhere in the mean time I'd be fine with that, of course.

Lemag wrote: »
    Cool. For a €15 purchase it's not worth the while making any elaborate arrangements so if you manage to sell them elsewhere in the mean time I'd be fine with that, of course.

ur a gentleman

Hi, I will meet you half way €30 if you can post them?

Thanks Staro - I doubt i could post them for that amount - they are weighty enough - where are you located>?

• Advertisement

I am based in north Dublin.

i will be in Dublin this Saturday if that suits -

Advertisement