Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi central console display gone

Options
  • 07-08-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi,

In my Audi A3, the central display has stopped working (not the whole dash, just the central part). I'm guessing that a fuse might need to be replaced but don't know where to start looking or how to change.

Does anybody know how I can find the fault and maybe repair without going to a garage ?

Thanks,
    minnow
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Magown3

Check you car manual or google where the fuse box is and then check the fuses

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭minnow

I checked the fuse and it's OK. Any ideas where the fault may lie? Will I have to bring it to a garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

press the reset button on the right wiper stalk sharply. This turns the display on and off.

Mine is a real bottom of the range spec, I don't even have that reset button.
    Any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

minnow wrote: »
    Mine is a real bottom of the range spec, I don't even have that reset button.
    Any other ideas?

What year is the car?

• Advertisement

Advertisement