Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freelance vocalist needed for a metalcore/nu metal project (will pay $50 for a song)

Options
  • 07-08-2011 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a metal project and require a vocalist who will arrange/ record vocal for my songs. I am looking for a person who will be able to arrange and record vocals at his place and send them to me via INTERNET. DEMO quality of recordings is acceptable to me.

The style of singing that would suit my songs are close to: As I Lay Dying, Unearth, In Flames, Drowning Pool, 36 Crazyfists

I will pay $50 for each song. Those who are interested please contact me here and give me the link of any sample recording of your vocals.

You can find some of my songs demo recording at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frozen-Project/197101367008796?sk=app_178091127385

Advertisement