Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap and cheerful 2 man?

Options
  • 07-08-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking at buying a nice small tent (light enough for backpacking) but i dont want to blow the bank on one, is there anything for around the 100 mark that would be a nice 1,2 or at the most 3 man tent, i know theres a few sales on at the moment so what should i be looking for in an irish weather tent? thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pplsgod

Hi im looking at buying a nice small tent (light enough for backpacking) but i dont want to blow the bank on one, is there anything for around the 100 mark that would be a nice 1,2 or at the most 3 man tent, i know theres a few sales on at the moment so what should i be looking for in an irish weather tent? thanks in advance guys

Check out the Vango range on the Outdoor Adventure Store website. A little pricier than 100e but always found them to be really good for both price and quality. (I do not work for Outdoor Adventure Store by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

Pplsgod wrote: »
    Check out the Vango range on the Outdoor Adventure Store website. A little pricier than 100e but always found them to be really good for both price and quality. (I do not work for Outdoor Adventure Store by the way)

Dont forget in shop sales too i got a vango tempest 300 in call of the wild sligo for 130, beware though you would be like sardines if you had 3 in it, might be cheaper now that they have end of season sale on.

Advertisement