Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good psychic / medium in Kerry

Options
  • 07-08-2011 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, this question was asked about a year ago but didn't get any replies. I am also looking for a recommendation for a psychic / medium in the Kerry area, even Cork or Limerick but Kerry would be my preference. I have heard of Jackie in Tralee if someone can pm her number or anyone else worth going to please. Saw Madame Lisa last month and just want a second opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭firiesclose

Just for info for people in the future. I got Jackies number, she is in Ardfert (not Tralee), She was highly recommended to me. I thought she was crap :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 trousseau

Have you any recommendation on madame lisa - and if she was any good have you her number?

Hi Trousseau,
    I went to Madame Lisa in July 2011. Some things she said were 'spot on' about my past, health etc, wasn't general stuff it did apply to me but the main reason I went to her was I was trying to have a baby and it wasn't happening. I was trying to decide if I would go through IVF for the 3rd time. I had my cards read, at the end you can ask a question. mine was could she see me in the future pregnant naturally or aided (IVF). She said no, I would not be pregnant, to stop wasting my money and accept I would never have a baby. I left devasted. Thankfully I made a decision and had a 3rd IVF and I am now currently 4 months pregnant. Had I listened to her I would never gone for treatment for the 3rd time and would now be very unhappy. Thank God I didn't listen to her.

Her number is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 7 trousseau

Thanks for coming back to me - I'm so glad you didn't listen and congratulations on your great news. I've never been to see a psychic before and am very unsure if I should or not. My mam died of cancer last year and I suppose I just wanted some closure as I feel we let her down in the end, should have fought harder with hospital etc. Maybe it's just grief talk but if I went maybe I'd get some answers. Good luck with everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Guffy

There are good ones?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

gufc21 wrote: »
    There are good ones?
    I just went to one in Tipp Rory bates and he was able to contact my parent who had passed over few years back. He was able to tell me stories of the last days spent in this world to a tee and other important parts of their live. I went home a believer.
    I did only go for the future which he was spot on about to but came home very relived that I could speak to them and ask them for help when ever I needed.
    Best of luck if you want to go to him try a cancellation

Thanks Trousseau, I’m so glad I didn’t take her advice. Sheput me in a very negative frame of mind which is not good when trying for ababy. I’m sorry to hear about your mum, I think if you were to go to someone I wouldsay a medium would be your best bet. I went to Jackie in Ardfert (who has beendoing this for years and most people have good experiences) but I found hercrap, nothing she said was correct or relevant to me, said she was talking tomy grandmother but nothing was familiar to me about the person she wasdescribing. I don’t have any recommendations for you, maybe the Tipp guy wouldbe good as recommended by Campbell. I think if you do go to someone justtake out of it what you want and make up your own mind at the end of it. I hopeyou have a positive experience and the main thing is to do as little talking aspossible, let the medium do all the talking. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 uber1932

@firiesclose - can you give me Jackies number in Ardfert ?? I went to her years ago when she was in Tralee and she was very good. and I have been trying to find her. I would appreciate it.

"Just for info for people in the future. I got Jackies number, she is in Ardfert (not Tralee), She was highly recommended to me. I thought she was crap ."

uber1932 wrote: »
    @firiesclose - can you give me Jackies number in Ardfert ?? I went to her years ago when she was in Tralee and she was very good. and I have been trying to find her. I would appreciate it.

Sent you pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Smooth Wind

uber1932 wrote: »

Sent you pm

May you pm me the number too? Thanks so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jamesdowney149

hi can anyone give me jackies phone number in ardfert i went to her 6 years i found her very good

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DC81

Hey folks. I know there's posts are from ages ago. Has anyone been to any recently. I'm heading to Killarney for Easter. And looking for any recommendations in Kerry/croom/cork area

Thanks for ur help

Advertisement