Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music player for tablet

Options
  • 06-08-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good music player that looks nice, allows me to use the external SD card....

Tried Google music but doesn't seems to like music on external SD card or USB....

Its an Acer iconia tab running android 3.1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Google music is for streaming your music from the cloud. :confused: Anyway what's wrong with the stock honeycomb music player? Works and looks good to me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭kyote00

I rather not have close to 8g of music on the "cloud"- where I use my bb allowance to put it in the cloud and then use it again to stream it back.....;) I know it will probably cache some locally but still when you,re outside a free wifi zone you,re ****ed

What I'd like is a music player which can see internal and external SD cards and anyUSB connected devices...

On the Acer tab, Acer have added there own media player which is crap

The Google music installed on the tab doesn't seem to have any settings to connect to the cloud but does now at least use the external sdcard after i upgraded it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

You can set google music to "make available offline" when connected to wifi. Just set it to make everything available offline and you are sorted.

Google music is not a music player btw, it won't play "external music". You gotta upload your music to cloud and then it will work.

Advertisement