Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OU Psychology - anyone done it?

Options
  • 06-08-2011 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Have been looking at psych options in Ireland and note that the OU offer an undergrad degree course.

Just wondering if anyone here has completed it and if so what was your experience like?

Recommend or nay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭PatsyR

I attempted it but I found when I got to experiments part it was too hard to do alone. I think that unless you have the time to attend the classes it's very isolating and frustrating. Very interesting course though

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bob1981

Haven't completed it but currently doing it. Would highly recommend the OU as I find it a great way to study while working full time but everyone needs to a find a way that suits them. Just bear in mind that depending on your level you will need to find 8 - 24 hours a week to study imo.

Advertisement