Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

5ml Dual Coil Carto's

Registered Users Posts: 789 wingnut32

I recently got a few of these from Uk-eliquid and started vaping with them yesterday, all I can say is f*** me. These are the very best cartos I have used..full stop.

As a seasoned dcc user I didnt think it could get any better, but imagine a better "fuller" flavour, a throat hit to match and clouds of vapour to go with it and you've got one of these.

The carto itself is huge, a bit smaller than a 650mah ego battery with a big rubber drip tip, it takes approx 120 drops so this really does keep you going for a while. I think they are rated at 1.5ohm and people are reporting two weeks of use out of it.

I have been using these with my Don, I havent tried it with an ego battery yet, but I'll report back when I do and how long I get out of it.

For those who are looking for a bit more I cant recommend these enough, give em a try;)

Comments

Advertisement