Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRAILS KERRY

Options
  • 05-08-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

any trails in kerry i think shamsah has one any more about the kerry region cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭twomeys

O sullivans in Killarney offer what we think are the best trail rides. They have exclusivity on Trail riding through Killarney National Park. Not only is this very special, the scenery stunning but in fairness to O Sullivans they have great horses and look after them very well and they offer something for all different levels from beginners to advanded. Aoife is one of the main contacts there.

You'll find their details on google or their website. Well worth a look

Eoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭maesdavid

i want to bring my own horse on trail riding any advice or anyplace in kerry

Let it with me and Ill check it out. Ill be back to you in the next few hours..

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭maesdavid

I was just on the net there and a very intereting site called endurance riding ireland seems very interesteing and they also do trail rides any idea of where i would get a number for them cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Google will throw up results for Endurance Riding Ireland, so give it a look.

Mod hat on: could you try to structure your sentences a little better and include some punctuation as your posts are a little hard to read as they stand. Thanks!

• Advertisement

maesdavid wrote: »
    any trails in kerry i think shamsah has one any more about the kerry region cheers folks

Think eclipse offer it. Make sure to bring all your own safety gear to whatever place you decide to go.

Advertisement