Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just pre-ordered a game but

Options
  • 05-08-2011 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

i Pre-ordered battlefield 3 in smyths toys today he just asked me my number but no cash was need for the pre-order . Will smyths ring me and tell me my preorder number or something , and another thing is that i think i forgot to say that i wanted it on the PS3 so does that matter .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Just walk into the shop on the day of release and pick it up. The game's not going to sell out, they never do. If I ever pick up a game on release day (Not done this in a while due to lack of job!) in the Gamestop around the corner from me, they always just give me the pre-order bonus stuff anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

Just walk into the shop on the day of release and pick it up. The game's not going to sell out, they never do. If I ever pick up a game on release day (Not done this in a while due to lack of job!) in the Gamestop around the corner from me, they always just give me the pre-order bonus stuff anyway.
    Wouldn't like to risk that, would have to wait a month to get the expansion pack if they won't give you the back to karkand pack without pre ordering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

i wonder is it going to be like Medal of Honor because that had loads of limited editions

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i wonder is it going to be like Medal of Honor because that had loads of limited editions

Of course it will be, it's published by EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

i Pre-ordered battlefield 3 in smyths toys today he just asked me my number but no cash was need for the pre-order . Will smyths ring me and tell me my preorder number or something , and another thing is that i think i forgot to say that i wanted it on the PS3 so does that matter .
    Smyths pre books are text alerts. All booked stock is held for the release day only. You'll get a text letting you know your copy is in,walk into the store show the text and that's it. There's limited editions coming in and with a pre book you'll get getting one.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

KilOit wrote: »
    Wouldn't like to risk that, would have to wait a month to get the expansion pack if they won't give you the back to karkand pack without pre ordering it.

Exactly. The 'back to karkand' pack will have a more limited roll-out than usual. Pre-order at Gamestop, especially if you don't see a 'Back to Karkand' offer in Smyths.

Advertisement