Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chans Chinese Restaurant Bettystown

Options
  • 05-08-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Hi,I am in inquiring about any info in relation to Chans restaurant in Bettystown . Is therea good choice of food?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

I tried calling them last night and it said the number was no longer in service, I call directory enquiries and they said they don't exist. Chans was generally quite nice with a wide selection of food and very good service. I did however hear a rumour during the week they were shut down by health and safety for having frozen rat in the freezer. HOpefullyits just a rumour though

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

I did hear something similar but it was something a bit bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Hi,I am in inquiring about any info in relation to Chans restaurant in Bettystown . Is therea good choice of food?
    Not too sure, but give it a chance and see what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

I passed by it yesterday, seemed to be open. I quite like the food inside and as I have said i was quite a large array of food!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Heard a Restaurant in Drogheda supplies Tracking Devises in their MEAT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement