Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that plant...

Options
  • 05-08-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Bought this border shrub years ago...it grows really easy and looks sweet...thing is, it stinks , now we love the look of it and the bee's love it too...but OMG on a damp warm evening we have to close the windows because of the smell...anyone enlighten me as to the name of it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,203 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Wow, that is impressive, though I don't know what it is, could it be some sort of a sedum?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

I would say its a sedum alright but which one is anyones guess:), you could try looking through google images for a match, worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

think perhaps a "sedum spurium".

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nonmonotonic

Think the leaves are too thin for 'Spurium'

Sedum+spurium+Dr+John+Creech+.jpg

Its in here somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 plantlord

either sedum or a crassula

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 plantlord

either a Sedum or more possibly a Crassula, looks like Crassula sarcocaulis, but more spready

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

plantlord wrote: »
    either a Sedum or more possibly a Crassula, looks like Crassula sarcocaulis, but more spready

Spot on...it IS very spready especially this year....Its so easy to grow, just break off a branch and stick it in the ground...You are INDEED the Plantlord.......thanks to all who played...:D

Advertisement