Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool cue repair in Cork?

Options
  • 05-08-2011 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

I need to replace plastic ferrule (cracked) on pool cue. Any places in Cork (or Co. Cork) where I do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

PrzemoF wrote: »
    I need to replace plastic ferrule (cracked) on pool cue. Any places in Cork (or Co. Cork) where I do it?

I dont know much about plastic ferrells, but there is a guy in Cork I use to repair cues and ferrells when some of my club members have problems, and he does an excellent job.
    His name is Ger Kearney, and he lives in Ballincollig (Rosewood estate if i remember correctly). His mobile number is 086--8337852

He is a long long time in the snooker game, and should be able to sort you out..

Hope that helps.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

connie147 wrote: »
    I dont know much about plastic ferrells, but there is a guy in Cork I use to repair cues and ferrells when some of my club members have problems, and he does an excellent job.
    His name is Ger Kearney, and he lives in Ballincollig (Rosewood estate if i remember correctly). His mobile number is 086--8337852

He is a long long time in the snooker game, and should be able to sort you out..

Hope that helps.

Connie

Agree with Connie, above number is correct, his house is the estate in Ballincollig just after the car dealers, turn left then left again, then right and his house is facing you with his Blue Hiace outside. Ger is a top man, he's done my snooker table and pool tables down through the years and always done perfect. He also retips my cues if I'm too lazy! Look no further.

Advertisement