Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Dreamcast parts (main board mostly)

Options
  • 04-08-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

As per title. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Think I might have one/two non working DC's. Not sure what's wrong with them, think it's the GD ROM drive in one. Anything to trade/would you give modding services in return?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Think I might have one/two non working DC's. Not sure what's wrong with them, think it's the GD ROM drive in one. Anything to trade/would you give modding services in return?

I can mod whatever you want/need ;) Let me know what do you need to be modded so I can do my research beforehand, but that is not a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Grand, I'll drop you a PM so, say we can work something out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I've got a spare DC with a dodgy GD-Rom drive as well if you need it. It works most of the time but won't read all discs so I'd say the motherboard is fine on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

If there is a couple going and you've(docentore) what you need I'm after a broken one for spares too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

If there is a couple going and you've(docentore) what you need I'm after a broken one for spares too

let me know what do you need as thanks to martineatworld I might have something left ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ive got one here, the gdrom daughterboard is bolloxed and it wont boot, but last time i checked it booted fine with another board attatched to the mainboard. id be quiet happy to trade for some game boy stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement