Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer or Singer/guitarist wanted for cover acoustic duo

Options
  • 04-08-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a singer (male or female) for acoustic cover duo - usual thing playing gigs around the city & suburbs - Dublin Based. Set-list is ready (acoustic standards mixed with acoustic versions of current radio players etc). I'll provide mics, PA and stands etc.

I'd prefer someone who can play guitar or another suitable instrument and with some previous live experience...it's not essential but it would be preferable. An easy-going friendly and professional attitude is essential though.

As it's a varied set with a lot of harmonies a strong flexible vocal ability is required. If you have a sample of your singing please either link it or email it to me and if not just mail me a description of your voice or previous performance experience.

I'll have the website and recordings up before end of month but want to start auditioning people as soon as possible.

You can contact me at: modestmagnet@gmail.com

Cheers
    DrF ;-)

Ps. Keep in mind that you'd need to have time and flexibility for rehearsals and gigs - so please only reply if you have time to commit to at least 1-2 rehearsals per week and flexibility to perform on short notice if required! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Voice Studio

I'd be happy to give it a go :) i sing and coach a lot and i used to play guitar (acoustic) and it could click in nicely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭DrFroggies

I'd be happy to give it a go :) i sing and coach a lot and i used to play guitar (acoustic) and it could click in nicely :)

Hi VS, that sounds great, just drop me a mail at modestmagnet@gmail.com and let me know your availability and where you're based etc and any other relevant information you can. And we'll arrange a rehearsal.

Anyone else interested feel free to contact me at the above address as well
    Cheers
    Dr F;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭DrFroggies

Cheers to those who've emailed me already.

Anyone else interested...happy to hear from you (email address above)...I'm hoping to have a couple of people to hook up with so that if anyone is unavailable for specific gigs we can still cover it properly ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Jamie_hogan

what is the age range ?

Advertisement