Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know a place to get Mountain House big tins

Options
  • 04-08-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

okay,

stick with me on this.

anyone know where in Ireland you can buy the BIG tins of Mountain House freeze dried foods?

i can get them in the UK, but i would prefer to buy locally

not exactly your normal zombie question i know but i guess if anyone would know ye guys and gals would!

its these ones by the way

Promotion_Tin.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Great minds thinking alike.;):D.
    Been trying to get some of this stuff for years too.Havent seen it here in any shape bar the expensive hiking packages up occasionally in the surplus shops in Dublin or River deep Mountain high[prices steep incline:eek::D]
    Cant even get MREs here that arent well passed their sell by date,without paying thru the nose.:(

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If you have a supplier in the UK it may be easier and cheaper to get it shipped from there.

Our small population means it's hard to get stuff like this.

Advertisement