Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Drink

Options
  • 04-08-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever drank this before? Created it myself couple of years ago, thought it needed spreading to the wider community!

300 ml of any sort of vodka.
    Bottle of white wine.
    Big bottle of Kick from Tesco or a litre of any sort of red bull knockoff.

Only costs around 13 euro, best drink I've ever drank.

A fair few of me friends have drank it and agreed. No-one's ever got sick or passed out from it.

Wondering if anyone else has tried it? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Vodka and Redbull is the worst cocktail ever - it's just red bull with alcohol hidden in it that you can't even taste...

add white white into the equation and jesus I dunno if I want to chance that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 jjanderton

Anyone ever drank this before? Created it myself couple of years ago, thought it needed spreading to the wider community!

300 ml of any sort of vodka.
    Bottle of white wine.
    Big bottle of Kick from Tesco or a litre of any sort of red bull knockoff.

Only costs around 13 euro, best drink I've ever drank.

A fair few of me friends have drank it and agreed. No-one's ever got sick or passed out from it.

Wondering if anyone else has tried it? :D

I think you are talking about the "Mikhail Cocktail".. but little bit confusing in also "Molotov’s Cocktail":D

Regards J

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Before this thread takes a downward spiral I hope, ajeganwalsh21, that you have read the charter.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

A distinction only shared with the Dalmore 50 year old.

Advertisement