Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover Band :- Carlow/Southeast Area

Options
  • 04-08-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey, I`m a Lead Guitarist (21), with vocals, playing ten years, from Carlow looking to start up a professional cover band in and around Southeast area, maybe further :)
    Looking for :
    • Keyboards
    • Drums
    • Frontman/Women hopefully with guitar
    • Bass
    Ideally it would be great if everyone had some vocals but its not that important :)

looking forward to hearing from yee :)
    Cheers guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 colmoc1

Hi Patrick,

Im 23, playing and gigging maybe 7 or 8 years, confident frontman, decent vocal ability, I can play guitar but maybe more so as a 2nd guitarist, I never really put alot of emphasis on guitar, was always more into singing! Very interested in your post as ive considered putting up something similar myself recently, the band I was gigging with have decided to call it a day, 2 members emigrating! I live in Wexford but im happy enough to travel for the right band!

Give me a mail back

Colm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

Hey Colm, PM sent there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

bass player in carlow, with equipment and transport. what kind of covers are you thinking?

Hey man, mostly rock with some modern pop thrown in.. Give me a pm there and we`l have a chat :)

come on guys :) any interest? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

hey john here.. 19year old experienced drummer playin over 5/6 years in various cover bands and original bands and also some fill in work for other bands.. have high end professional gear and can travel.. well used to learning mountains of stuff in a short time frame.. such as a 30 song set list in 3 or so days and am used to improv-ing as i had to play a 3 hour set list for a friends band at the last second.. dedicated committed musician looking for a new band.. heres a few clips of me playing get back to me if ya like what ye see.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWAiic4ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYacofjrJE
    new youtube channel here aswel ;) ----> www.youtube.com/milkwasabaadchoice

Hey john, nice videos! :)
    Where abouts are ya based??
    Do u sing??

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

sent you a pm ther man :)

cheers john :)

?? :)

• Advertisement