Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Francis Dispensery

Options
  • 04-08-2011 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I seen a comment about St. Francis Dispensery that was wrote by someone (it was their first post)

I am on the Committee for St. Francis Dispensery - it is a Registered Charity and those of us that help run it do so free of charge.

The "old man" that was so nicely referred to in the post is called Billy and he is the Manager and since he has taken over managing the Dispensery there has been a huge improvement in the services that are being offered at St. Francis. We now have longer and better opening hours, new equipment has been purchased and more operation are being done in house so cut down on costs to the individuals and we are catering for a larger varity of illnesses including diabetic dogs etc which was never catered for.

I have given up plenty of my freetime attending the clinics to help out.

He was also instrumental in the employment of the vet Tomasz who is a wonderful vet and is great with all the animals.

I am not writing this post to have a debate just to set the record straight the thread can be locked - if anyone wants to know any information about St. Francis please just drop me a pm

<Merged the two threads together, case closed!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement