Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling books

Options
  • 04-08-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I am doing some redecorating and want to cut down on our collection of books. We have lots of novels etc but also some lovely hardly touched hard back gift type books. Covering photography, science fiction, music etc. I really don't want to start photographing and listing on the likes of buy and sell or ebay but wondered if there is a second hand book shop/ book dealer that would buy from be. Anybody know of such a place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

Try Chapters Bookstore on Parnell Street in Dublin. It's the biggest secondhand bookshop I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

If you're feeling generous, you could drop them into your local library or charity shop.

Advertisement