Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats going on with Killswitch Engage?

Options
  • 04-08-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Anybody hear anything about them lately?
    I know the drummer Justin is touring with Unearth, and Adam D hooked up with Jesse Leech (ex KSE singer) to form Times of Grace. I haven't heard why Howard took a break from their tour nor do I know is there a future for the band!

Anyone else know anything??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Think they're on a break. I did get the inkling that there were ruptures in the group but I could be completely off.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

Think they're on a break. I did get the inkling that there were ruptures in the group but I could be completely off.

I'd say you're on the money there. Sure Phil from All that remains finished out the rest of the US tour with the rest of the band because Howard 'needed a break'....whatever that means!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

They need time to be creative and we just have to be patient

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

They need time to be creative and we just have to be patient

Nothing creative about churning out the same old tired riffs and melodies. It's been downhill since Alive Or Just Breathing.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

Nothing creative about churning out the same old tired riffs and melodies. It's been downhill since Alive Or Just Breathing.

Have to agree there. I did like As Daylight Dies, but Alive was on another level. Times of Grace has some savage tunes, a continuation of Alive in my opinion.

• Advertisement

Have to agree there. I did like As Daylight Dies, but Alive was on another level. Times of Grace has some savage tunes, a continuation of Alive in my opinion.

Times of Grace aren't as heavy as Alive or Just Breathing, Although I would agree Alive is my favourite KSE album, followed by Heartache.

Anyone think Jesse might just rejoin KSE seeing as he's gotten over his "I can't tour phase"?

Or even the rest of KSE might just fall in with Times of Grace. I know that Joel played at most of TOG's first gigs(not too sure if he still is).

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Jesse's voice is ****ed apparently though.

Jesse's voice is ****ed apparently though.

I was surpriseed how good Adams voice was, although that is completly off-topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

I was surpriseed how good Adams voice was, although that is completly off-topic!

He is a one-man metal band :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Writing material for new album apparently!

http://www.facebook.com/killswitchengage/posts/10150274799956581

• Advertisement

Awesome!

Advertisement