Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

resigning on

• 03-08-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey everyone im resigning on to claim my prsi as have been cut down again suprise suprise haha. I know it differs across the countrey but do people notice is it quicker when you have been signed on before or is it relatively the same???

ps no smart alecks im aware i cant get a deffo answer just curious

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

It depends if your claim is considered a continuation or a new claim.The amount of time between singing off and on again is what counts(don't know off hand the details)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭babsybaby01

I was in the same boat....if u have been working more than 6 months it will be a new claim and you should get an appointment within 2wks...If the time you signed off and signing back on again is less than 6 months it's a renewal claim and you should get an appointment within a week....a lot of the officers time is being taken up by non nationals coming in with interpreters to get pps numbers(I know an officer in my local office)...can take an hour to deal with each one and at times there are families of 4-5 coming in...hence the wait for an appointment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

thanks for that :) went in today and my next appointment aint till september bit of a joke trying to pay rent and survive on 120 a week is next to impossible...not as if im out drinkin it away but bills have a habit of mounting up like

Advertisement