Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan / Meath Musicians

Options
  • 03-08-2011 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Anyone in or around the Cavan / Meath area interested in setting up a covers Band for Gigs and some crack. Im a drummer idealy looking for Guitarists, keyboards, Singers who might be interested. Music stlye, well everything from ACDC to Simple Minds to U2 to Depeched Mode......... and so on.. let me know if its your thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SaintorCinder

Where abouts you based? Female singer looking for band.. Plenty of experience

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Damian Mc Goldrick

Hi im a guitarist 39 ,been playing a long time would be interested in getting an originals /covers band together have all the gear .im big into ac/dc and the likes have you any experience ?how long have you been playing?let me know and we could maybe have a jam cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Damian Mc Goldrick: I've edited your post now but for future reference please don't type in ALL CAPS as it makes your post very hard to read.

Advertisement