Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork casuals 4th or 5th.

Options
  • 03-08-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

It so happens I got a free place for the next few weeks, so why not take advantage and SSF4 AE this **** up.

I got two tv's and a monitor but only one xbox. So if any 1 wants to bring there 360 with a copy of street fighter and AE on it is more than welcomen

Address: 2b south terrace, cork city.
    If hard to find just look for south terrace pharmacy on maps.

Send me a message if you have trouble finding and ill give you ky number and ill meet up
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I know I was super-enthusiastic when we met in the street, but I have since learned that I have a report on what I have been doing for the last month and a half to hand up. So I'll definitely not be able to go on the 4th or somehwere that close. But once I have done a bit of work and taken a bit of the pressure off then I will be able to go.

Plus we'll have to have another one anyway when everyone's hated nemesis silver steez gets back from america :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I shall alas be in Dublin this weekend, but I can drop over a second xbox with AE you can borrow should this go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

Sairus wrote: »
    I shall alas be in Dublin this weekend, but I can drop over a second xbox with AE you can borrow should this go ahead.

Thanks sai.

Then I hope I get a few to come

raah! wrote: »
    I know I was super-enthusiastic when we met in the street, but I have since learned that I have a report on what I have been doing for the last month and a half to hand up. So I'll definitely not be able to go on the 4th or somehwere that close. But once I have done a bit of work and taken a bit of the pressure off then I will be able to go.

Plus we'll have to have another one anyway when everyone's hated nemesis silver steez gets back from america :)

Not to worry. There shall be more next week and the following

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'm definitely up for this, though I'll personally prefer the Friday if that's OK with you.

• Advertisement

I'm definitely up for this, though I'll personally prefer the Friday if that's OK with you.

not a problem mate. any day is good

Hay misty. Your still more than welcome to come down but by the look of thing I think its just you and me. I'll see if I can get more to come

Ok people, it seems like there is hardly anyone coming. So ill put together another one next week on Friday or sat for casual or a mini tournament, it depends on how many we got

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Would definitely be up for this, most times suit. Afraid i play on pc so can't bring much in the way of console/game (guess i could bring a monitor if needed though)

Would definitely be up for this, most times suit. Afraid i play on pc so can't bring much in the way of console/game (guess i could bring a monitor if needed though)

Would this be for todays session or for the following weeks to come. Still not sure if misty is coming or not today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

I'll be there

ok if there are people coming today, then any time past 3 is cool with me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Shokashi wrote: »
    ok if there are people coming today, then any time past 3 is cool with me

yeah, I'm still coming, just not till after 3. So see you then

ok just a little update. those coming 4.30 onwards is ok. i had to change time on note of i need food and will be eating out. catch you then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Shokashi wrote: »
    Would this be for todays session or for the following weeks to come. Still not sure if misty is coming or not today

had figured from the previous post that you had meant next week so didn't even think about checking if you meant today, apologies! Shall hopefully make it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

**** lads would have come along but didn't even see the thread until now

when this on the go again?

mackg wrote: »
    **** lads would have come along but didn't even see the thread until now

when this on the go again?

dont worry, ill be sorting out a new thread today

new thread is up. here is the link for next fridays casuals

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73673375#post73673375

Advertisement