Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innocent 9 Year Old Child Stephen Allen Being Beaten And Abused In Foster Care

Options
  • 03-08-2011 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

View video here

Apologies for people who cannot hear everything the lady is saying due to traffic in the background, but the general gist of what she is telling people, is that her innocent 9 year old child is being horrifically beaten and sexually abused in foster care. This is yet another tragic tale of children being stolen from quite clearly loving homes on a whim and being placed into hellish foster homes where there is no love, but instead fear and abuse. I pray to God that he will listen to this women and save her child from these disgusting people who call themselves child protectors.

My heart aches for Mrs Sandra Allen, who has been denied any access to her child whatsoever simply because a state funded psychologist submitted a report which deemed her to have a "paranoid personality disorder." The psychological report says that Mrs Allen could not assume responsibility for a child, even although Sandra Allen has been fighting for ten years for her little boy and even though Mrs Allen had been allowed to keep Stephen's sister Tasha.

Mrs Allen, who works for the city's Department of Finance, said she learned in early 2007 that her son Stephen Jr., 6, had a fractured skull and broken collarbone when she started getting X-ray bills from her employee medical insurance. So the wonderful foster care system which apparently saved Stephen from nothing, has been exposed as FOSTER HELL for poor Stephen Allen..

Access to little Stephen Allen was terminated in June 2010, without explanation from case manager Kirby-Paul or Programme Director Ms. Reynolds and for no apparent reason.

Letters from William Scarborough, State Assemblyman, and Congressman Gregory W. Meeks have gone unanswered.

Stephen’s uncle Clive Morrison and his wife were allowed to visit Stephen after they petitioned Queens Family Court to adopt Stephen if his parents' rights were terminated in order to keep Stephen in the family.

After two or three visits, Morrison was summarily called to Merci First recently and told by Kirby-Paul, Case Planner, and Deidre Reynolds,
    Program Director, that visits with Stephen will be immediately terminated because the two were not bonding. Stephen's mother was told otherwise by the Morrisons; Stephen was, they reported, glad to see them.

So let me get this straight, Mrs Allen was deemed unfit to look after Stephen, even although the court returned Tasha, Stephen’s sister, to Mrs. Allen’s custody three months after the two children were placed. Tasha is now grown and attending college while her brother is held by the state.

Something not quite adding up here right?

IT GETS WORSE. Rhea G. Friedman ordered the arrest of Mrs Allen in 2005, because she was praying with others before a court hearing, which according to Friedman was "erratic" behaviour. SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR PRAYING!!!

I found much of the information for this from an article in Black Star News; 10-Year Child Custody Case Now Involves Jamaican Officials

State Intervention

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If you're not going to add something yourself, I'm going to lock this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭crazym02

humanji wrote: »
    If you're not going to add something yourself, I'm going to lock this thread.

I am sickened by the horrendous abuse that children are facing in the care system which is why I am trying to bring this issue to the fore. Is this not the appropriate category to discuss this in, the conspiracy category?

Is there perhaps another category which would be deemed more suitable for this kind of discussion? If so, I will quite happily post there instead.

Well, it depends on what you want out of the thread and what implying the story is about. If it's just about this story, then maybe After Hours would get be the place. If it's about abuse in foster care in general, then maybe Humanities would be the place, though you'd have to broaden the topic a little. If it's about an actual conspiracy that's behind this case then it would fit here.

Well, it depends on what you want out of the thread and what implying the story is about. If it's just about this story, then maybe After Hours would get be the place. If it's about abuse in foster care in general, then maybe Humanities would be the place, though you'd have to broaden the topic a little. If it's about an actual conspiracy that's behind this case then it would fit here.

There is a major conspiracy behind this story because CPS have stolen only one child, the boy, but left the Mother with the girl.

For me this proves CPS Social Workers are handpicking certain children for adoption, like famers take eggs from a hen.

This story upsets me so much which is why I want to share it far and wide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

This is a well known conspiracy theory.
    Many say its happening all over the country in england and scotland and i think sometime last year or before i was researching agencies in Ireland that were considered to be doing the same thing.
    So its kind of touch and go.The gov say all is fine nothing wrong here,while the parents of missing children and abducted children(by abducted i mean the state took them) are protesting but its being shut down everywhere possible.
    Its a legit Ct imo and i would think that any site with relations with our government would be told not to let this get exposure.
    I expect the thread to be shut down for that reason but would be delighted if you can prove me wrong.

To the original poster,if you check with tir na saor you might find some more answers and it would help you get background info to explain the Ct a bit more.
    I was researching with them when i was regular on their site and we found alot of crazy stuff going on that really is pushing the limits.
    I remember one organisation in europe i think austria or Germany somewhere that had a club for older people and children to meet and associate and they had all sorts of ideas for bonding like petting and touching each other and all sorts of stuff that made my skin creep.
    Lots of these orgs going around diguised as legit charities etc.

It would make a very good Ct thread,becuase this stuff is going on but its not recognised by the governments no matter how much noise you make it seems.
    Then there is the far out tales relating to born agains and kidnappings that cross over with these charities.Possibly untrue dont know but its CT stuff imo anyway.

crazym02 wrote: »
    There is a major conspiracy behind this story because CPS have stolen only one child, the boy, but left the Mother with the girl.

For me this proves CPS Social Workers are handpicking certain children for adoption, like famers take eggs from a hen.

This story upsets me so much which is why I want to share it far and wide
    Well, we're only getting partial facts from one side of the story. Did both children have the same father? That could be a reason why one was treated differently to the other. The children are also of different age groups. The older one is in college, and so one would assume she would have been too old to put into foster care and would be able to take care of herself (these cases are done on a child by child bases, not by group).

Has the daughter made a statement on all this? Was she actually living with the moter, or with the grandmother? Is there proof of child abuse? I can't watch the video, so I don't know if it shows anything that can be verified. Why were the kids originally taken into custody? Was it just one signle incident?

And why would there be a need to cherrypick kids? Why is there a need to give kids to foster parents to abuse? Why would they be so careless to pick a child with family members trying to regain custody? Why would they not just say "Ah sure, it's not working out this time. Let's try another kid."? What is so important about this one child that they have to go to such lengths to obtain them and only them?

To be honest, this looks like one of two things:

1) The mother is lying and is a negligent parent
    2) and this is the one that I'd go for, the US child support system is an absolute travesty. It's underfunded and understaffed and they simply don't have the ability to put the effort into these cases. They don't investigate these cases nearly enough and merely want to clear their work load as best they can. And as a result, many children fall through the cracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Some good points i also have considered.
    I think i fall in the middle.
    I believe some parents are neglegent or have issues that prevent them from being responsible parents,but also see that others have been targeted and children have been abused in care.
    I think its a bit of both really.There is certainly stuff going on around the world with childen that is very questionable.

While following this single case, it would also be beneficial to look at the overall picture of whats going on and common sitautions between many cases.
    Im sorry but i have tired myself out before doing so much research on this stuff i cant see myself doing it all over again.
    But the info is there online if you look.
    For those who havent researched this before i would say give it a try and you might find yourself seeing some interesting and addmitedly disturbing things, that are relevant to cases such as this one.
    Theres an organisation in Enlgand for fathers who have not been allowed to see their children at all.that has some interesting and debateable issues too.

There's been some similar threads on this site before, so I'll see if I can dig them up when I get a chance.

Well, we're only getting partial facts from one side of the story. Did both children have the same father? That could be a reason why one was treated differently to the other. The children are also of different age groups. The older one is in college, and so one would assume she would have been too old to put into foster care and would be able to take care of herself (these cases are done on a child by child bases, not by group).

Has the daughter made a statement on all this? Was she actually living with the moter, or with the grandmother? Is there proof of child abuse? I can't watch the video, so I don't know if it shows anything that can be verified. Why were the kids originally taken into custody? Was it just one signle incident?

And why would there be a need to cherrypick kids? Why is there a need to give kids to foster parents to abuse? Why would they be so careless to pick a child with family members trying to regain custody? Why would they not just say "Ah sure, it's not working out this time. Let's try another kid."? What is so important about this one child that they have to go to such lengths to obtain them and only them?

To be honest, this looks like one of two things:

1) The mother is lying and is a negligent parent
    2) and this is the one that I'd go for, the US child support system is an absolute travesty. It's underfunded and understaffed and they simply don't have the ability to put the effort into these cases. They don't investigate these cases nearly enough and merely want to clear their work load as best they can. And as a result, many children fall through the cracks.

At the time of the kidnapping (ten years ago), the boy was a newborn baby and the girl was six years old. The children both have the same father, the father is not in the country so cannot help. It's a sad story and my heart just aches for the Mother.

So the state are saying the Mother is fully capable of looking after the 6 year old daughter but not the baby.

Ten years later and the boy is ten years old, he has suffered horrendous abuse including a fractured skull and collarbone. The boy was hospitalised and it was charged to the Mother's insurance which is how she found out.

In middle America, nobody cares about these people because they are poor, it is just so sad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

crazym02 wrote: »
    Ten years later and the boy is ten years old, he has suffered horrendous abuse including a fractured skull and collarbone.
    This was definitely caused by abuse? Or by falling out of a tree, or something?

Advertisement