Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know how to circumvent YouTube's 'not available on mobile'

Options
  • 03-08-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

right this is popping up more and more lately and I'm startup to get fed up to the point of nearly throwing my DHD against the wall.

between opera mini's flash not working for some time now, stock browser not able to change user:agent to desktop, and opera mobile user:agent doing feck all to circumvent the problem, not to mention the official YouTube app not allowing this either, and also showing a crippled version of YouTube where most videos don't show up at all (official vids not showing up at all - WTF!!)

I'm getting seriously annoyed. anyone care to help me out?

should I try dolphin browser? haven't used it for some time cause the HUD was so fecking ugly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭nedd

i was going to recommend Dolphin but I see you don't like it. The user agent on that works perfect for me and the flash works grand as well.

Advertisement