Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC Grant

Options
  • 03-08-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, how much is a PLC grant actually worth, whats the highest amount anyone could possibly get?

Just another question, I accepted my place in a PLC course, could I send off my Final Course Acceptance Form now? Even though I haven't heard anything back from the local VEC yet concerning my grant application?

Thanks for any help lads.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

aramush wrote: »
    Just wondering, how much is a PLC grant actually worth, whats the highest amount anyone could possibly get?

Just another question, I accepted my place in a PLC course, could I send off my Final Course Acceptance Form now? Even though I haven't heard anything back from the local VEC yet concerning my grant application?

Thanks for any help lads.

PLC grant is same as normal grant, In my PLC course two years ago I got the max 6000 odd euro and yes I think you can send off course acceptance form

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bensonx

thereverend
    hi im applyi ng for a grant this year for a continuation of a course, last year i got 3400 i think but this year my circumstances are different and im wondering will i get the full amount
    would you mind telling me the circumstances which allowed you to get the full? nothing personal like just over 23? kids? distance from college? things like that, if you dont mind id be very grateful, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

bensonx wrote: »
    thereverend
    hi im applyi ng for a grant this year for a continuation of a course, last year i got 3400 i think but this year my circumstances are different and im wondering will i get the full amount
    would you mind telling me the circumstances which allowed you to get the full? nothing personal like just over 23? kids? distance from college? things like that, if you dont mind id be very grateful, thanks

When I was doing my FETAC, was over 24km from college, 19 when I started, my mum was on maternity the year previous(the year they take into consideration)

Advertisement