Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trail of organs (game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

i died

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

had traveled almost the whole way to the far side of america when x'ed of the stumbleupon bar and had to start again :mad:

nice game though........simple but a good way to kill some time

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Bloody buggers. You get the whole way to the end destination, and the little shytes want you to fetch gas on foot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Kess73 wrote: »
    Bloody buggers. You get the whole way to the end destination, and the little shytes want you to fetch gas on foot :D

got the 8thcans and was running back with 5 Z's behind me. thought that lads in the car could protect me. ran over to them and they couldnt :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

got the 8thcans and was running back with 5 Z's behind me. thought that lads in the car could protect me. ran over to them and they couldnt :mad:

Stand to the left of the car and they can get every Zed that comes at you.

Still cannot get the last can to the generator without getting stopped on the way back. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Its a pretty good game, got a final score of 2266. The trick to the final mission is to keep pruning the Zeds numbers, the building on the left a third of the way down the screen is great for channeling them into your shots just don't get surrounded or else your toast.

Advertisement