Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick ways to make money online?

Options
  • 03-08-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

lots of people seem to find selling things online to make a profit, what opinions do yee guys have of making money fast:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

pudzey101 wrote: »
    what opinions do yee guys have of making money fast:)
    I'd say most of us like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Give me €50 and I'll tell you the secret to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Buy a webcam and join liveJasmin.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

knew yee would have cheeky answers hahah !!!, thanks for all the quick replys! any real ideas:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

suppose to be money in the pube business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

learn to trade on bet exchanges, not "quick" money but up to 400 euro a week if you do it right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Set up a blog on an interesting topic, fill it daily with new content, place ads on the page, after a year or two of this and some ninja keywording you could be earning a few quid.

sounds like hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

knew yee would have cheeky answers hahah !!!, thanks for all the quick replys! any real ideas:)

In After Hours? More chance of Dublin winning an All-Ireland this year.

learn to trade on bet exchanges, not "quick" money but up to 400 euro a week if you do it right

Love to have the brain for it, 50 quid in it for you if you share your knowledge with me loooool

• Advertisement

In After Hours? More chance of Dublin winning an All-Ireland this year.

haha knew this wud get quickest response haah , never know though, chance trown 50e on dublin na? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Try online trading on the stock market. Do plenty of research first though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Damn you getting my hopes up:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

do something unfunny lame and post it on youtube and you'll gets millions of...hits
    oh no wait that wont work :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Yakult wrote: »
    Buy a webcam and join liveJasmin.

Yes but wait until they have a skangers section and you get yore ma drunk enough that she doesn't know the webcam is turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

1. Open email client
    2. Look for email from nigerian prince/spanish lottery etc
    3. Send "release funds"
    4. Profit!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

My Dear

Greetings,I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,I am Barrister Mussa Issah the solicitor/counsel to the late Sanni Abacha who was then before his death, the President/Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Just yesterday his widow wife Mrs. Mariam Abacha called to intimate me of the condition of her family over the pursuance of fund by the Government over the husbands alleged loot.

In fact, She conferred in me that her son was working with a German National only for the German to take advantage of the situation, there by setting her son up in Germany where he went to claim his father deposit. You can verify this fact your self through the German Embassy over an alleged Abacha's Son, Mr. Abba Abacha trying to pull out the sum of (US$40 M) Forty Million Dollars from the Bank.

At this point in time, She solicited my humble self to look for a reputable gentleman who will be of great assistance to the family and somebody who can take over the sum of $27M (Twenty Seven Million United States Dollars Only)which is presently deposited in a Security Company, for investment. I will later on the course of this transaction disclosed to you the Security Company accordingly.

If you will be interested to act upon on receipt of this mail, please do contact me on the enlisted contact adress and more so be kind to issue me with your current Telephone Number for prompt conversation.

Thanks for your sincere understanding while looking forward to your positive response/cooperation.

Regards,
    Barrister Musa Issah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Set up the next facebook stupid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Yes and no.
    Mainly it comes down to character. Aka, you.
    If you wanna make money online the fair and honest way? aint going to be quick. Going to take a long time.

If you wanna scam, lie or cheat? Yes you'll make money quick.
    With 1 example auction sites such as ebay and adverts.ie etc etc. Which are all based on "trust" (but alot of ways to rip people off on the net beyond auction sites) There are exceptions of course. But we are talking business savoy here. To get involved with something as its becoming "hot" .... Thats another aspect.

Best advice I can give is that there are no rules in life. Only laws. Be the biggest crook in life but stay within the laws, make money. Be "joe-honest" and make nothing.

Its also all about common sense. If you create a website in which you make revenue from advertisment is the plan, but only 000.1% of internet users would be interested in is a foolish idea.

I could go on.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

try and start a affillate site likke myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
    Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have
    thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network
    System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be
    Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr
    Frank Nweke, Dr. Philip Mogan, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks,
    Barr. Derrick Smith, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry
    Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Dr. Philip Mogan, Paul Adim, Puppy Scammers
    are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our
    Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment
    is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in
    respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and
    they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in
    total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from
    any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000
    United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in
    an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you
    have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the
    American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via
    email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your
    behalf which will cost you $150.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which
    contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Wicklowrider

Give me €50 and I'll tell you the secret to it.
    Back in the '60's a guy placed an ad in the English papers. It was something on the lines of " Send stamped address envelope together with £1 and I'll give you my guaranteed money making secret" His guarantee was that if you didn't make money he'd return the pound. I remember an article about him saying he did actually make a small fortune.

Anyone see the comedy years ago where some lads put an ad in the paper advertising a sex toy? They got all the orders and then posted back letters saying unfortunately they'd run out of stock. They issued refund cheques stamped " Refund for giant dildo" knowing the customers wouldn't cash them.

Betfair :)
    Not quick or easy but quite possible.

Anyone see the comedy years ago where some lads put an ad in the paper advertising a sex toy? They got all the orders and then posted back letters saying unfortunately they'd run out of stock. They issued refund cheques stamped " Refund for giant dildo" knowing the customers wouldn't cash them.

Wasn't that the film, Lock Stock and ................

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Research Chemicals. Buy them online, sell them in real life. 400% profit margin off some of them. Legal, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

2 words I post every time I see these threads and I'm posting from a laptop paid from the money made.

Matched betting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement