Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a sat nav

Options
  • 03-08-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Hi i want a cheap sat nav between 60 - 110 Euro (or abit higher)

just a cheap budget one, i want one that you get buy a home charger for it and you wont have to pay for these annoying "subscriptions" :D

If possible i want to buy it from argos lol, But any sat nav in that range will do. i just want it to be good

I Have given up looking for one its to hard lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

I got a garmin 1310 before xmas and although its basic it seem to do the job,but i had a loan of my brothers tomtom and the tomtom touchscreen is much better and if i was buying again id look at a tomtom as i found them easier and more intuitive to use,below is a link to the garmin 1310 in argos
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5043268/Trail/searchtext%3EGARMIN.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭crystallove

how about buying from other sites like ebay,amazon, focalprice?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

I stand to be corrected on this but if my memory serves me right there is a problem or at least was a problem with garmin not standing over guarantee's with units purchased online,i just had a gander at the garmin site and i quote
    'Online Auction Purchases: Products purchased through online auctions (this does not apply to purchases made on www.garmin.com) are not eligible for warranty coverage. Online auction confirmations are not accepted for warranty verification. To obtain warranty service, an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer is required. Garmin will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction,
    just double check on the warrenty just in case,regards

Advertisement