Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limbo

Options
  • 03-08-2011 12:08am
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bought it earlier on Steam and couldn't stop playing it.

Short game but brilliant and worth the money. So much atmosphere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

In my house the guy who bought Limbo was rather arachnophobic. I've never had so much fun watching someone play a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's like football ....... a game of two halves :D

Drops off half way through imo , 1st half much stronger all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its genuinely creepy in places as well, wont ruin anything but early on theres some pretty dark imagery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Not going to buy it until it goes down in sale. I don't think that the content in the game justifies the €10 price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

The weird thing is that I am almost sure that this was once a free webgame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭Glebee

Will wait for it to drop in price in Steam christmas sale, got enough stuff
    in last sale to defo keep me going till then. Although saying that cant wait to play it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Not going to buy it until it goes down in sale. I don't think that the content in the game justifies the €10 price tag.

..... in what way?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

e10 might seem a bit much but it's so bloody good I really didn't mind. Plus I'm happy to support developers like these guys. I'd sooner pay them maybe e5 too much than e20 too much to the likes of Activision.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I picked this up for 800 M$ points on the xbox on a sale with a free voucher I got with Deadrising 2. I never bother with anything on Live but this game is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jaysus that was brilliant!! Any thoughts on the ending? I heard there is a secret chapter as well?

One particular part was hard wandering around jumping saws in complete darkness (except for your eyes) and then I find out I could have avoided it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement